So today I'm doing Wine and Love again, hosted by Suki! Here we talk about the things making us reach for the wine glass (or alcoholic beverage of choice) and the things we love this week!
- Things continue to be busy at work. Nothing insane, but uncomfortably busy for me. I know I'll eventually catch up, and I'm glad I can leave things at work, for the most part. But I'd like things to settle a bit soon.
- My stomach's been bugging me lately, and I think it's food related. I'm not sure if I'm developing some allergies or sensitivities, but I am starting to wonder. I'm really looking forward to being able to cook for myself too. People keep saying I'll miss meals at home, but my parents are both fans of very simple, starch heavy meals, so I'm really excited to be able to try some different things and improve my own cooking skills.
- The weather's been unpleasant up til today. That's a small thing, but I find weather like that, with the rain and whatnot, makes me really want to just curl up and stay home.
- I've felt a bit of social anxiety and strain lately. Nothing super crazy, but enough that I've felt really socially drained when I get home. I want to just not talk to people for a while, which I can't really do at home. Again, a small thing, but it irks me. Introvert me needs a recharge day.
- I'm getting that recharge day! Taking a vac day tomorrow just to relax, sleep, WoW a bit and just rest up a bit. I'm really looking forward to it.
- I'm starting to feel more excited and inspired to blog, vlog and post more. I've been consuming more content and getting excited about producing my own. I've been listening to a lot of podcasts. I'm not sure how well I'd do on something like that myself. Anyone who's watched my vlogs may have noticed I tend to ramble and I'm not the best at getting to a point, but I like the idea of it. Not sure what I'd do a podcast about though.
- Finances are getting in order! I've been disciplined and things are coming together nicely.
- IT'S GFM'S BIRTHDAY! :D:D Happy birthday dear! Love your face! I've mentioned that on every other medium possible, I think, so the blog is the last one. She thinks she's turning old, but she's not. At all. You should go wish her a happy birthday.
What are you loving, and not loving this week?